Post by Elliot on Mar 13, 2016 20:07:56 GMT -5
Mar 13, 2016 20:07:56 GMT -5
ELLIOT BARNABY CROMWELL
FACE CLAIMNOBLESSE, Rael Kertia, Elliot Cromwell
HISTORY & EXTRA INFO
Please be specific about how these events took place in your character's life:
- HOW HE KNOWS HIS TRUE NAME AND HIM BEING A SACRIFICE
- “Well, you see, it’s kind of hard to miss..!” COLOURLESS isn’t discrete. The letters are large and twisted, stylised over the skin in abstracted, curvilinear fashion. Line continuity. It looks like a patterned tattoo that spreads from arms to torso, or perhaps something akin to Vitiligo where each letter brandishes its mark someplace on the body. It was presence since birth, and as one might expect: was impossible to miss. Though the name appears abstracted, if one looks long enough, the word “COLOURLESS” becomes apparent. After seeing it the first time, it’s nigh impossible to unsee. As for his sacrificial role, it was something Elliot had always known. Or rather it seemed that way as his family always seemed so sure that Elliot was a sacrifice. He has been undergoing rigorous endurance training since childhood. For that reason, Elliot never questioned his role.
A whole clan + butler (caretaker)
• Games (video, board, card, etc.)
• Strawberry milkshakes & drinkable yogurts
• Live performances; music
• Disobedience (independent thinking & acting)
• Men in high heels
• Trash (it's practically gold)
• Music, exercise genre games
• Caffeinated drinks
• Carrots, "how dare you put that on my plate!"
• Being ignored, patronised, and undermined
• Disobedience (love/hate)
• Obedience (it can be so boring)
• His "friends"
• Responsibilities, "duty"
• Septimal Moon
• Dark, enclosed spaces
• Solitary confinement
• The bad side of whole truths
• Dirtiness, disease, the homeless
• Gossipers; disapproval; rejection
MADE BY PANNY FOR WAR OF CHANGE IN-SITE USAGE ONLY!