Post by james marlowe on Mar 4, 2016 2:52:02 GMT -5
Mar 4, 2016 2:52:02 GMT -5
JAMES ADRIEN MARLOWE
FACE CLAIMGANGSTA, worrick arcangelo, james marlowe
HISTORY & EXTRA INFO
- Discovered his true name on accident when his friends dared him to stick his tongue to an icy flagpole. James later found out it said 'Hound' while making stupid faces in a mirror. Odd, he didn't remember getting another drunk tattoo.
- has no working knowledge of the loveless universe...quite blissfully oblivious. on occasion he gets a slow, drunken inkling like he's set apart from other things but never granted an understanding. decades over and James is practiced at ignoring the void except when dreams find him and makes all his senses, the word on his tongue tingle in that desperate sort of way for the first time in a dog's age.
- he was a firecracker of a child, raised up by a mum who ran a hotel, ya one of those. so, just sit back and imagine admire his origins for a minute...okay so now it's not so difficult to believe he was born as a result of a tryst between his mum and an undercover mailman. or was he an in-disguise baker. who knows. what's important to take away from that is James' father was a spy, an undercover one that maybe liked delivering letters and baking on the side. this made his upbringing incredibly interesting and well, not very believable. alas, whatever.
- his teen years were inspiring, completely unconventional, and mostly inappropriate. james did the conventional things like showing up to class, did the unconventional things such as de/re-constructing bombs and laying trip wire in abandoned warehouses with his father and did the inappropriate things like learning how a man who'd bedded nearly a hundred women from the isle to the seaside was the greatest man he'd ever met. nah, he'd aim for 101 and clinch the title.
- in his 20s he came into his own - he was shit at thinking twice about anything and he'd trained at home, in the field, in bed... before he took over the family business, came into his inheritance, and broke a new heart everyday. he made a name for himself, added to his sexy resume, and took all the pleasures that he could while life was good. ah, to be young...and good looking. then families, the mafia, came courting (in more ways than one ;3) and james learned he fancied things: wine, women, men, whatever. it was hard to turn away offers when he was kept so...well-supplied.
- he took the first job offered him, it paid handsomely and the overtime was great. then boomed successful job after successful job for families for whom he killed people for a living - after one mission he lay bloody on the ground beside the dead body of his target, laughed to himself as he thought about what a good lay that 9/10 would've been. still, he should've forgotten about sentiment, mixing work and work was dangerous...and exciting. his next mission had him laid up for an indeterminate amount of time, his plan backfired taking his left eye and an eighth of his good looks. eye patches looked macho right? still, if there was a sign he was desperate it just knocked on the door and said hello. for james, however, it set a rather poor precedent...didn't it - getting captured and bedded by a target seemed a tad detrimental to his budding assassin career.
- james shifted from family to family, bedroom to bedroom for a short time, an independent contractor, but an assassin was no good when he had only one eye, a broken leg, and lost enough blood from a head wound to knock him out cold, he had to make his money somehow. he figured out he happened to be a very loyal person up until the point someone expected him to die for failing. in retrospect the whole benefits package was garbage, and, man he is telling you if he could've reconsidered joining he would've really thought twice about it. at least he still has his night shifts.
none, wait does his dog count?
● old jeans
● stiff drinks
● cold coffee
● emotional baggage
● fine print
● rainy mornings
• fairy dust; it's like a
glittery lint trap
• blindness - is unnerving
and he can't pull off
• this whole true names/partner
spell-battle other universe thing.
• ALEXIS DALTON 's morning
• he's a heavy sleeper -
the world could end and
he'd still be snoring
• has a groggy morning accent
- kinda russian, kinda viking
• he's pretty
good at killing and
love-making, not necessarily
in that order
covering the fridge with Al's pics
MADE BY PANNY FOR WAR OF CHANGE IN-SITE USAGE ONLY!